TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following information sets out the Terms and Conditions by which ‘Dramacube Productions Ltd’ agrees to provide products and services to you and your child. When you book any Dramacube class, workshop or project, you are signifying your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Please familiarise yourself with them before making your booking. We reserve the right to modify, cancel or change our Terms and Conditions. Our full terms and conditions always appear on our website.
FEES, PAYMENTS & DISCOUNTS
Fees are listed on our website and will also be provided in writing when you make a booking. Payments can be made by electronic bank transfer or cheque. Full details for payment will be provided when booking. A 10% per calendar month charge will be added to any outstanding balance which is not settled within the agreed time frame.
Certain discounts apply to a number of our products. These discounts are clearly marked on our website and will be provided in writing when booking. Discounts are given at the company’s discretion.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable unless the cause of cancellation is based on medical grounds. Proof of illness or injury will be requested if a refund is required. All refunds are subject to the company’s discretion. Please note; any places booked or reserved, but not paid for in full will be revoked. Once a place has been accepted in a production, all term fees must be paid in full regardless of whether the student completes the project. Any payments made against other merchandise will be offset against outstanding project fees.
In the unlikely event that the company is forced to cancel a workshop or class a full or part refund will be given. Cancellation of a show will result in either ticket fees being refunded or the production being rescheduled with tickets transferred or exchanged for the new dates. Any customers who have purchased ticket insurance through Ticket Source will be entitled to a refund from the ticket provider.
Dramacube classes and workshops are for children aged 7-14yrs.
All bookings subject to availability
Voucher can be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion
Dramacube vouchers have no cash value
Dramacube vouchers are valid within the calendar year it is issued unless otherwise stated.
Workshop leaders have enhanced CRB/DBS clearance for working with children and young people.
All staff have the appropriate professional training in their respective field and are given regular training on Dramacube products.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
4. Winners will be contacted via email or social media.
5. The name of the winners will be displayed on our website and social media sites.
6. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Photographs and video footage taken at classes, rehearsals, performances and workshops can be used for marketing purposes on the official company website and across all other forms of multi-media. If you do not wish your child to appear or be identified please inform us. By registering your child or children you are giving us consent to keep you informed about Dramacube projects via our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
Children are covered by the company public liability insurance.
Cast sizes are capped based on the number of roles available and places will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Dramacube reserves the right to offer you a place on an alternative cast if the cast size is exceeded.
Taster sessions are two sequential weeks and available during the first half of term. West End Showcase Tasters must be completed in the first two weeks of term.
T-SHIRTS & HOODIES
Dramacube t-shirts or hoodies are compulsory for term-time drama classes and productions. Please visit our Dramacube shop to order. Delivery is approx 10 days from order.
Refer A Friend – Ticket Scheme
- Enrolled students will receive a family set of x4 show tickets when they refer a NEW student who also enrols for the same term.
- NEW students will also receive a family set of x4 show tickets when they are referred by another enrolled student.
- NEW is defined as a student who has not participated in a show from 31.08.2022 – 01.09.2023
- Tickets can not be exchanged or refunded.
- NEW students must confirm the full name of the student who referred them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of enrolling.
- Students can make more than one referral upto a maximum of ten students.
15% Discount – Spring Term Mini Musicals Classes 2024
- Families will receive a 15% discount on their class fees when they book before the deadlines below.
- 15% discount on Spring Term Mini Musical Classes if you book before 23.59 on 23/12/2023.
- To receive 15% discount families email email@example.com
Free Taster Sessions
- Free 2 Week Taster for Autumn 2023 productions is only available for Summer 2023 workshop students who have NOT participated in a Dramacube production between 01.09.22 – 31.08.23
- Free 2 Week Taster can be booked for ANY cast in Twickenham, Esher, Hampton Hill or Walton on Thames subject to availability.
- We will be unable to book taster sessions in a cast that is already full and an alternative cast will be suggested.
- Free 2 Week Taster must be registered by 23.59 on 31.08.23 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasters must be taken on 2 sequential weeks and at the start of term.
- Parts in the cast are offered to students who have registered for the full term.