Digital Marketing Manager
We are expanding our team and are currently looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join us on a permanent part-time basis. If you could ‘play this role’ and would be interested in joining the team then please get in touch using the contact details below.
Job Type: Permanent part time – 2 days p/w or equivalent
Salary: £15,600 p/a + bonus / Location: WFH
Dramacube is a fast-growing performing arts school traditionally based in the Richmond borough but now expanding to other regions. The school offers students aged 4-14yrs the opportunity to learn, develop and grow through acting, singing, dance and television classes as well as participating in full-scale Jr. Musical theatre productions.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll join our creative team and devise interesting & fun marketing content to drive traffic to the website and encourage sign-ups. In doing so you’ll be part of a business which supports children in their development both as young people and performers.
You will be responsible for managing the Company’s on-line profile and leading digital marketing campaigns across social media channels.
You will be ROI-focused with the ability to analyze campaigns and report your results.
Using the website’s content management system you will manage updates and ensure blog posts and pages are fully optimized.
This position will report directly to the Managing Director and be supported by a marketing administrative assistant and social media assistant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing and updating the Company website
- Managing the Company’s digital advertising campaigns & social media
- Improving and maintaining the Company’s on-line presence
- Creating exciting multi-media content
- Managing £5K annual digital marketing budget
Experience & Skills:
- Educated to Degree level or 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience of website optimization & familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Adwords & Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Experience of Mailchimp / similar
- Design/Photoshop/Video editing skills
- Experience of campaign reporting and analysis
- ROI-focused, pro-active and data-driven
- Confident and with a creative mindset
- Copywriting skills
Start date: August/September 2021.
CV’s and covering letter should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th June. Interviews from Tuesday 6th July.