Contingency Plan

Scenario 1

In the event that rehearsals are paused in October or November we will switch to shorter on-line rehearsals and will make up as much time as possible with longer sessions for the remaining weeks.

Scenario 2

If a whole cast are forced to self-isolate, we will endeavour to reschedule rehearsals to make up the lost time.

Scenario 3

Should there be any risk of cancellation in the build up to production week we will carefully review the situation and make a decision based on the safety of our students, team and audience.

Should the show get cancelled we will re-stage the show as soon as possible either at Hampton Hill Theatre or a suitable alternative performance venue in or close by to the Richmond borough.  All tickets will be automatically transferred to the new performance dates.

We sincerely hope that none of the above will impact on the production.  Should scenario 3 occur, our priority will be to provide our young actors with the opportunity to perform as soon as possible after the original scheduled dates.

Thank you for your understanding.